Tuesday, December 5, 2006

My virgin entry

So.. this is my very first entry in any form of blogging. Thanks to a fellow fav friend, I'm finally suckered into this thing.

I'm already hating it.. but we'll see. It's exactly 3am now.. and I'm not asleep because i think i ate too much candy and drank too much of rum and coke.. and i had a nap earlier. I just came home a while ago frm watching a rented movie at a friend's place, called Beerfest. Yes, i'm disgusting now cos I drink beer, and i can actually tell a good beer frm a shitty one. The movie was all abt beer with a storyline of saving a beer recipe thrown into it, but i liked it quite a bit.

So today was the first day of heavy snowfall. There is about ankle deep snow all over the plc now. It's a pain in the butt to walk in the snow cos there is a variety of very annoying things that can happen
1. You can slip and fall
2.You can freeze ure foot off if you're not wearing proper footwear.
3.You can't walk very fast
4. You'll get snow half way up your jeans, and when u think ure nice and warm.. it starts melting.

The list can go on, but im too lazy to whine now. Well this snowfall marks the start of a 3 month long winter, which i have a feeling i wont like, unless I'm making a snowman, learning to ski or going tubarganing.

Besides that, school is good. It's the exam time now. School is ending soon. When that happens, I'll write more thoughts abt the people I've met so far.. some culture shock moments.. yea.. I'll just put the interesting stuff down.

Music: Home- Michael Buble (How appropriate)

4 comments:

moomoo said...

haha... finally.. the long-waited blog =DD
owells...

you're suppose to build me a snowman and send me the picture.. doubt you remember.. but nah.. its ok.
workhard for your exams.. im done with mine, glady. still have another placement test to go for japanese language.. pain in the ass. well see.

takecare.. lovelove =]

-moo

-Fly- said...

I will make it for youu promise!! Now tell everyone to start blogging cos its getting fun!

joash said...

heyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! take care! =)

chiglet said...

hey fly!!!
i din really expect you to start blogging.. but owells. it's good! so now i can know what's happening =)

take care fly =D