Thursday, December 7, 2006

Loooong day that ended well ;)

It's funny how the weather changes so quickly here. You think its going to be sunny,and then in 2 hrs when you already out, freakin snow starts falling on your head. The first thing that runs through your head is "CRAP!!!!". But then i think to myself "That's ok.. im wearing jacket and boots.. that'll keep me warm"... NOT! So.. i think this is the part where i have to stop being lazy and carry my gloves and hat around.

So.. today was a killer day. With a math test to write, a communications test and a marketing presentation. Killed 3 birds with one stone. My math teacher is an interesting subject that i will elaborate on further some other day. But I screwed a qn up.. I think.. but whatever.

What really got my adrenline pumping all day, was the aniticipation to present for marketing. Our case was Mercedes Benz's SL series.. and it was fun. Marketing has never quite been an option till now.. It was a freakin circus in the class.. where the audience can disagree and bomb anything you're saying.. and as the Marketing team, you've got to defend yourselves. It was not easy.. but I LOVE my group. Everyone seemed to like it.. cos we were almost spot on.. So i was glad in general.

Well.. my day's ended with 2 gd shows, Who Killed the electric Car, which is a documentary on the whole GM electric car scam. I thought it was rather interesting. The second show was some stand up comedian, Bill Engvill. He's soooo funny. More importantly, it was time spent with great company, my fav Kingston couple, Dave and Jenny! And where Dave is.. there's a ton of drinks.

In all my day was good.. for once.

Music: Fergilicious- Fergie (duh...)

No comments: