Saturday, December 30, 2006

Highlights!

The past week has been so so so awesome. My uncle from home came, my huge stash of instant noodles and chilli crab came, photos and videos of the family arrived along with many other things! I was just psyched to see someone from home!

We spent a day here in Kingston and left for Toronto the next morning. This was the trip that I've anticipated since Thanksgiving. Toronto is always special Spending a good 6 days there was so awesome. I fell in love with that city 8 years ago.. and now I'm in it. So its no surprise i want to go to uni there now. So University of Toronto will be one of my choices, along with Queens and UofOttawa. Most of the time spent in Toronto was channelled towards eating the besttt Asian food ever ie. Dim Sum, Sushi and Thai, and doing some sightseeing with my uncle. Most of the time was really spent shopping, driving around to visit, and sitting at the Johnsons' to watch downloaded movies. I wanna live in Toronto, and work there and have a family there(if God willing). It's just too difficult to put in into words but I LOVE Toronto.. the lights, the vibrant energy, the nightlife, the cultural mosiac and the food!

So, the year is coming to an end now. I'm ready to leave 2006 behind and look forward to 2007.
This year has been eventful, from working at transit hotel to being shipped half way across the world. No regrets, there's gonna be more things to see and learn and do! I'm excited to bring in the new year especially since I'm going in absolutely fresh, with no strings attached to anyone or anything. I'm ready to go back to school and make new friends and kick some ass, oh and party moderately too! I'm gonna have fun.. and take more pictures and take care of ME. I'm gonna have down time wih myself more often and take it easy.

Resolutions for 2007
  1. Get into a university of my choice.
  2. Stay off the guy scene.
  3. Get straight As
  4. Spend money more wisely.
  5. Taking it easy.
  6. Taking more photos.
  7. Smartening up.
  8. Getting a good summer job.
  9. Being a good girl.
  10. HAVING TONS OF FUN!

So farewell 2006! Hello 2007!

No comments: