Sunday, December 10, 2006

Moments
















When I sit back and think about my life, It amazes me at all the different occurances, mistakes, tragedies, the good and the not so good times. I'm only 20 and there's so much that has happened. I know that I'm not as experienced as lots of people my age some younger. But I've had my share of shitty times.










It's a strange feeling to be at the beginning of the most important decade yet. The second decade of you life, i believe, is when u set your foundation for your dreams and goals. I think that one costly mistake in the next ten yrs could possibly ruin lots of things in the future. This is going to be the most eventful ten yrs too. There is a whole bunch of things that could happen in the next ten years, it's alomost too much to comprehend all at once. I'm personally excited, because I'm ready to work hard for the future and see what it awaits.










Stepping out of my comfort zone has not only been an eye-openner about a lot of things. It's somewhat amplified my feelings, emotions and thoughts. I seem a lot more calm and rational here. I think its just a mechanism in me that forces me to be like that. I can't afford to freak or lose control of my feelings here. Well at least I'm not soooo drama now. Still very reactive (chinchilla-like) but not so drama.










Spending the next 5 years here seems almost unreal to me. I'm starting to feel that my life might be here now. That might change at any point of course, but I think I want it to be here. The opportunities and the exposure I believe is far better than anything I'll get back home. But, home is home. No loyalties to the country, just the people in it and the FOOD. But, I guess i've wanted to leave for so long, and now I've got my chance.

No comments: