Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Happy days

OKAY I know i havent been very good at updating.. but that cos of this thing called EXAMS Miss Marisa! So.. Tomorrow is my last paper and school's basically done for me!!! I can't believe how quickly time passed. It feels like it was just yesterday, that I was crying my eyes out at the airport. A whole semester has whizzed by and its been great fun.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow.. The night will be filled with drinking, more drinking, more drinking,more drinking, dancing and more dancing. Sounds good to me! I haven't drank in like a week.. no.. I'm not an alcoholic. The holidays are here.. and more importantly Christmas is here! I can't wait to see my Uncle and his family who's coming up. I wish he'd fit all my friends in his luggage too :) The holidays are going to be FUN esp since I'm going to be in TORONTO! I can't wait to go clubbing there... *yay*.

So i'll talk about the weather now. Its friggin crazy.. thats one way to put it. It's gone up to 9 degrees now. That's bloody warm when it was -15 like a few days ago. I swear to God.. it makes u sick. The winter's not even here yet, and it going to be Christmas soon. It's kinda strange.. but I'd wish it start snowing already. Well, maybe I'll take that back.. or not.. I don't know.. it doesn't feel very festive, holiday without knee-deep snow i guess. Oh! and Amherstview(where I live) is so beautiful with all the lights from the park and all the houses! Our house looks great with all the lights and Mr. Penguin outside!

I'm in a great mood today.. so its a happy post! I can't wait to be shit-canned tomorrow!! *WOO-HOO*

No comments: