Friday, December 15, 2006

Let the Fun begin....

I'm officially done school for the semester! I can't believe how quickly it went by! The first day of school is still fresh in my memory like it happened yesterday. The nerves, feeling alone, being extremely cautious about tripping and falling in the middle of the caf, I seem to remember it all pretty well! That's obviously history cos I have tons of friends now. But I'm just excited for the next semester now. So my first super crazy, fun night out was last nightand this is how it went.

The drinking started at home around 7pm and by 9pm I had gone thru 2 beers and 4 glasses of wine. At 9pm headed over to Chrissy's house had 4 cans of beer and 3 Yager shots, and got ready to go out. Head out to the first club Philthy McNasty, met the rest of the guys. Another shot of Yager, 4 glasses of Rye and Ginger, grabbed everyone and headed to Stages down the street. At stages, started with 2 shots of Liquid Cocaine each, then we went to dance. Had 3 more drinks of Fuzzy Navel, Sex on the Beach and a double rye and ginger. So by this time, i was Drunk. On the dance floor, some ass pours his drink on me and Chrissy in his drunken stupor and then he calls my friend a whore for some unknown reason and kicks her. She calls her Vietnamese bf, Thang, and he says he's coming down. We leave the club and stumble to Burger King to meet Thang's cousin Nguyen. At burger King this bunch of Caucasian guys starts making fun of Nguyen and he kept his cool for a bit. We see Thang's car so we step out. Nguyen tells Thang about the guys and Both of them and another guy Zhang, go in to BK and beats the shit out of the group of guys. I just stood there in absolute shock and I swear I started to sober up almost immediately. So I realised that the Asian ie Viets here are like scary.. haha. They're not tall but man can they beat the crap out of a big white guy. It was almost amusing until u see them(the white guys) with a bloody face. The 3 Viets have not a SCRATCH on them. After that point when i got in the car, I just passed out and I got carried home. The next i remember is waking up with the worst headache in the world.

But it was super fun to get out and let loose. I forsee many nights of drinking coming up soon. I swear I'm gg to kill my liver by the time I'm done school! It was an interesting night. There's another party tonight in Residence so thats going to be a BLAST!

Christmas is coming and I can't wait. Im a little sad though that I'm not going to be around all the people I love :( But I'm still gonna make the best out of it! Will update later.. i need to sleep this hangover off and prepare for tonight. OH! and I got 100 % on my human resources final exam... how damn great is that! Canadian schooling rocks!

No comments: