Monday, December 18, 2006

Fcuktabulous Weekend

I'm so exhaused, I became hyper. Don't even ask me how that happens. So I got in just today around 8pm from my weekend in Ottawa. I had so much fun.. as usual.. Clubbing, boozing, shopping and sightseeing. We'll start from the top.

Friday: Was the last official day of school. So there were parties all over the different Residences. Got into a huge quarrel with the Meanie, then, headed of to get Buzzed. So the res of our (me, Dave, Steph, James, (hot)John and Jaime) was Sean's res. So the night was filled with tons of alcohol, lots and lots and lots of laughing, Chilling, gossip, doing inappropriate things and eventually dragging our drunk asses back home. It was more of a chill night more than a party night. The consequences of this night was to catch up really soon.

Saturday: Woke up with the worst headache, got ready to leave for Ottawa to see Jezsica. We headed for the mall after dropping my stuff off at the Res. Went to the mall for chinese food (it was white man's) unfortunately, but neverthe less, with lots of Chilli sauce, it wasnt too bad. Did some Christmas shopping for her friends and my cousin and his family. Then we went back to the res, and got ready to go PARTYYY! Being the cheapskates we are, we pumped ourselves with Martinis, Vodka+ apple juice as a chaser, I had my mickey of Barcadi, and couple of tequilla shots. We were pretty much good to go by 11pm. The club was great, music was awesome, the alcohol kicked in eventually. About an hr and a half later, we got hungry, so we stumbled over to Pizza Pizza and ate like 2 huge slices each. I had so much hot sauce, I began sobering up. Went back, danced and drank a bit more, got our coats and left.

Sunday: Woke up with another splitting headache. Drank a ton of coffee, and got ready to go sightseeing. We went to the parliament.. again.. but its so beautiful. Went to the mall for food and more Christmas shopping for Jez. Went to the supermarket.. bought food for dinner and headed back to res. Ate dinner in Jezs's room.. surprised her HUGE crush with his Christmas prez.. which was great! Then about 10 pple came to the room for a round of STRIP POKER. Yes, that's right, STRIP POKER. It was interesting to watch how the guys love getting naked. I was lucky that night having to only strip 3 articles of clothing for both rounds. One round was a close call for many.. with 3 articles on the table. After that , me and Pat watched Step Up.. and Channing Tatum is too HOTTT!

Monday: Slept in till abt 1pm. Got up and got ready to leave by 4.45pm. Ate the best burger you'll ever taste on the Carleton campus, Deep South. Went back up, packed the last bunch of things and left for my 2 1/2 hr bus ride back to Kingston! Reached ard 8pm.. waited for Craig in the office till 9.15pm. Did some catching up and then headed home ard 12.30am. I'm glad to be home! I'm now counting the days to head down to Toronto to see my Uncle James!!!!

Ok.. I'm actually sleepy now. Will write again tomorrow.. if I feel like it.

No comments: