Sunday, April 1, 2007

Signature

Hello to all, this entry is only in cos someone downstairs farted and I can't go down to get dinner. Besides that, April's here!!! School ends in like 3 weeks... but it's gonna get really busy. Its already really busy, it's just that you know.. me and last minute work.. yeah.. still the same bad habit.

I'm so lazy; Eragon is a gd movie to watch with like a 7-12 yr old who likes dragons. I'm currently ADDICTED to Kenneth Cole's "Signature". It's the smell and the boy who's wearing the smell... MMMMMMM! I'm craving Baskin' Robbin's Chocolate Ribbon. The song She's like the Wind by Lumidee feat Tony something is currently on replay. Get it people... LOVEEE the song.

I'm getting tired now. But I sall not sleep cos my pirate friends have the move "The Secret" so I'm gonna have to check out what the damn hype is all about.

Will def blog on "The Secret" when im done watching it.

I reck Kenneth Cole... I smell SEXY.

No comments: