Thursday, April 5, 2007

Randomity

I know I've been ranting on about how Spring's almost here.. and how I can't wait to quit wearing snow boots and feeling cold and wearing long sleeve shirts.. yeah got the point right. Guess what I saw after I woke up and took a nice long strech?! SNOW.. FREAKING SNOW. There isn't supossed to be snow in Spring!! Argh.. so yeah.. it was a crappy morning. But it's just warming up now, so that's good.

Long Easter weekend!! *yay*. I wonder if Singapore has Easter Monday.. cos we DON'T! But well, school's alomost doneeee (I know I've said it a thousand times.)

It's Fern's birthday this weekend, he's turning 29.. my OLD roomie. He's a lil depressed, hopefully he'll cheer up by Saturday, we'll have a nice party for him.

I NEED A JOB desperately. I'm going to be screwed if i don't have one. Argh.

I need to do accounting now. Will blog again.

oh.. and The Secret... It didn't change my life.. sorry.

No comments: