Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Another Goodbye...














So, seven months of independence, tears, happiness,frustrations, crazy times,drunk times, sober times, fun times, great friends, not-so-great friends and it's all over. It seems like yesterday I was wishing I was back home where I knew I belonged and was (and still is) loved by many. Now this place has become my home, where I know I belong and more importantly loved by the few who really matter to me. It saddens me to begin the packing process all over again and leave the environment I had sought for laughter, love, encouragement and pure fun.

People I'll dearly miss:
1. Chrissy- My housemate, classmate, partner-in-crime, my closest friend.
2. Thanth- Chrissy's bf, his weirdness, and grumpy face
3. Fernando- Other housemate, his stories, kindness and his laughter.
4. Dave- My strong support, poker coach, the one I cld talk to all night long.
5. Isaac- The creeper, who's actually a great friendly guy.
6. Kelvin- The cutest lil thing.

Well, there's gonna be more people, but these are the pple I actually will miss, especially Chrissy, I've never been around anyone other than my family 24/7 and it makes me sad to know, she's not going to be there after this week. I'm gonna put some pictures in from some of the latest "Vanessa's farewell parties".

No comments: