Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Sick Easter Break

My Easter long weekend was sick, but unfortunately I was sick too. Partying all around Kingston began on Thursday night. Everyone was home, the clubs were packed.. lineups were like a kilometer long everywhere. It was pretty nuts. There were parties in the line-ups. Interesting stuff.

Saturday was pure hell, waking up to a sandpaper throat, plus having to be extremely cheerful and productive cos it's Fern's bday(my roomie) party. It was exetremely tiring to entertain the guests, drink with them (ok that wasn't too hard), and talking cock. Yes, where there are lots of Asians, there is lots of talking cock. By the time it was late, my throat was burning, and so were my eyes and the rest of my body. Since then, its been downhill, been SICK SICK SICK!!! With absolutely no MANJA!!! Can u believe that??!!

My throat is still sore, and it feels so gross! ok la.. I'm going to watch TV now. Got American Idol soon.

2 comments:

Hardboner said...

AIYO! MANJA MANJA ONLY AH!

-Fly- said...

EH! Manja is part of the "get well" process. Usually i get better in 3 days, but because I had no manja it prolonged an extra 3 days!!!