Saturday, March 24, 2007

Melting, melting,melting!!

THE SNOW IS MELTING!! It's making the entire city muddy and dirty tho. But the point is winter is OVER!! It's supposed to be April showers bring May flowers, but Mr. Global warming decided to go a month early. The sun is out shining and bright, and doesn't stop till like 730pm which is friggin awesome, considering a month ago, it gets dark at like 415pm.

So. That also means 4 more weeks of school!!! How SUPERFANTABULAS is that. Sorry pple I tried to get the green light to come home in May, but the parents had strict a "NO" about that. I feel the love, really. So I'm going to be handing out resumes soon, to find a summer job either in here or Toronto. I think Toronto wld be better, just cos I'm really sick of Kingston. I salute pple who have lived here all their life.

I just wanna go home... people!! Please start restaurant/hawker centre/party planning!!! Please drop ure bfs for a week and let me hog u guys!! Clare farna and ess, I'm talking to you. Moo, dun worry, sushi and you staying over is at the top half of the list..

I'm almost close to going home... so excited!!!!

By the way, these following lines DON'T WORK.
  1. Are you from Tennessee? Cos you're the only 10 I see.
  2. Is your dad a baker? Cos he made some nice buns.(I took offence)

I swear to God this scumball went on all night, but I only seem to remember these 2 for now. Just cos he drives a yellow hummer... boys.. they're dumb.

No comments: