Sunday, January 14, 2007

More updates

So I haven't blogged in ages now. The first week of school just went by.. feelings about school.. a little mixed. The class is still really clique-ish because no one really wants to make friends cos in 4 mths we'll be switching again. That makes forming grps for grp presentations really annoying.. but I'll deal. The week kinda flew by real quick.. like i said.. my schedule doesn't wear me out on any particular day which gives me time to have a life.. or something like it! This semester has a whole lot of things going on including; a dinner for marketing students, a fieldtrip, 5 different presentations, and a ton of assignments. So that'll keep me in the books and out of trouble for a while ;)

Moving on, this week was a little messy from adjusting to the new schedule, and settling a whole buch of administration stuff. Well I guess some people were just in a "let's piss Vanessa off by being either a bitch, for one or a jackass, for another." But it was fine. One's settled, one more to go. Speaking of which, after this, I need to see if a certain someone has had the decency to pay his dues and get out of my life. An incident that probably got me thinking, that I had been such a fool in so many different ways over the last couple of years. I'm sure he feels the same way. We both kind of wasted a lot of resources which could have been channeled elsewhere, that's my opinion at least. But whatever, it's over and done with and I think I'm finally ready to close that chapter of my life, and write a new one. No I'm not writing this in anger. My one word is ungrateful. Use it any way.

On a happier note, I had an awesome weekend(or should i say Saturday evening- Sunday evening). Spent the day with Chrissy, where we covered a whole range of activities; gyming, sauna-ing,tanning(in a tanning bed!! it was a freakish experience but i'll be back for more!), got our nails done, waxed ourselves, drank with Thang and Fernanado, watched 2 rented movies and ate pizza! All for a total of $10, which was for the pizza. I love hanging out at that house, which makes me think I should just move in with them, cos it's so much more convenient. We'll be making a decision this week, I'll update! And oh man, could i ever be more UNFIT! The aches everywhere speak for itself!

Basically the summary of this week.. will blog more often! Gotta shower and get some work done and watch the new season of The Apprentice ,Los Angeles!

Music: Rockstar- Nickeback
Weather: -10, Snow!

No comments: