Thursday, January 25, 2007

EXCITEMENTS, frustrations, more excitements!!!!

I know it's been a while since my last update.. the week has practically flown by so quickly I can't believe it's thursday already! So the week's been super exciting with school and all, the work is piling and it's been busy. In between homework, meetings and going to school, I've started moving my stuff. For those who don't know, I'm moving out of my cousin's into my friend's house which is IN town and close to school, and the fact that she is in every single of my classes is a God given blessing! I'm extremely excited to move because my current living situation is not working out at all. Walking to catch a freakin bus when its freakin -30 degrees outside is far from what you can imagine. So being able to get a ride home and back, being near the skating rink, and this hill to go turbarganing, the gym to use the sauna and 5 mins away from downtown makes it A LOT better.

Despite the crazy schedule, I managed to catch Alpha Dog on wed, its the new Justin Timeberlake movie. I recommend it to anyone who wants to watch it. I loved the movie cos it was the 1st movie of 2007 to make me bawl my eyes out. Terribly embarassing, but I couldn't help it. That's the only going out i have done all week so yea. It's been too cold to do anything much. So everyone pretty much indoors.

The last few days have been very evenful. Lots of different interesting things happened over the last couple of days. I also wrote out a significantly important email to the someone who used to be very special. That was probably the turning point of the week because, after that, my whole week turned around and so did my mood and my temper. I think I'm back to my normal self again which feels great. Things are finally going my way and I'm just taking things in stride now. I think everything, for once, is going to be alright :) When my room is kinda furnished i'll post pictures up!


Music:Set me free- Paul Oakenfold

No comments: