Saturday, January 6, 2007

The Drama.

Ok.. long time no post. Firstly, I need to make my very first public apology to my Darlings(Fab 4 and Moo... specifically.) I'm sorry u guys for doing whatever i did and saying whatever I said. It was stupid and irresponsible.. I take the blame. Thanks for reminding me once again, I still have people who care about me. You forget that sometimes when the going gets rough here. I promise, Cross my heart, no such thing will happen again, for real. I'll let u hold me to my word. This drama is wayyy too much and I dont like being faraway without having control of the situation that's happening back home. I know you guys care.. but an intervention that huge.. sld have me notified at the very least. I didn't appreciate that.. but i know it was out of concern.. so again Thank you. I'm alright now.. everything is back to normal.. so please.. take a small timeout and everything will be ok.

So, the holidays are finally coming to an end, and I cannot wait to get busy and meet up with everyone. Its been a nice 3 week break. It's been very eventful and frankly the year couldn't end any better or any worse. The new schedule's looking great.. no early mornings execpt on Fridays, but we end at 12pm.. so the weekend comes in nice and early too! So I think I'm gonna go for yoga every Tuesday. It'll be good to keep fit and relax.. i need to channel my energy elsewhere. I also think I might want to buy a cat. I'm still thinking about that one.. cos I kinda hate cats, but they are somewhat entertaining to keep. The week's been pretty much blah.. haven't done too much over the last few days except stay up and chat online or watch rented movies at home.

Movie recommendations for the week are : Little Miss Sunshine- About a family who tries to get their Beauty-queen wannabe daughter to the little Miss sunshine pagent. There's a nice mix of humour as well as a heart warming storyline, which I liked. The other movie is The Illusionist, staring Edward Norton. Absolutely entertaining to see how an illusionist uses magic to win the love of his life as well as deal with corruption in the government. I absolutely loved it.

Music: Dance Dance- FOB

No comments: