Monday, January 8, 2007

Back In School

Today was the first day back after a well-deserved break. So all of us are reshuffled from 5 classes into 4. There 's about 5 people frm my previous class who are in my new class. It's kind of a weird feeling to go back to a buch of new faces. It almost felt like the first day of school all over again. But I have the hot/joker/cool/mysterious guys in my class, so it's all good.

Haven't met all my teachers yet but my management teacher is a follow up from last sem. That creeper. My schedule's looking real good and my breaks are in sync with my buddy Dave,Which awesome so i get to see him during breaks!! The school feels different cos there's a whole bunch of new people and a whole other bunch that dropped out :( But well, I'm sure i'll catch up with them at the clubs. That's why they dropped out in the first place.

I have yet to decipher what the culture of my new class is, but I hope we have a good mix of all the types, good and bad. I think we all agree that we miss our class from last semester, cos most friendships were just forming over the 4 months and now its kinda gone. Most friends tired switching into each other's classes ie Chrissy switching into mine :) We'll see with time i guess!


Music: Kelvin's Bon Jovi's impersonation of "It's my life"

No comments: