Friday, January 18, 2008

Happy Times



My updating is getting a little slack I noticed, but ok lah it's not too bad. So anyways the momentum of school is kicking in. Workload is piling, tests are coming up in the next couple of weeks, profs are not as good as last semester (esp macroecons and social context of Business... ugh) and I have TWO math courses this sem.. so I think I'm going to drop dead. I'm missing all my girls back home, it feels like it's been so long. I see Mambo pics and partying pics and FOOD...omg I really really wanna come back to see you people and makan. This Moo is like going to Japan and Clare to France.. haiya.. you all leave when I come back.. sadness man.

On a happier note, the BF's birthday just passed a few days ago.. he's an old man now.. 24 yrs old. So we went to Mount Tremblant for his birthday as well as Sophorn's.... although NO ATTENTION was given to the poor guy cos Sopheap is an attention-seeker. But i realised something... skiing is not my thing. I really suck at it and it's ackward...So if we go up again next year.. I'm going to do more sightseeing and other activities like Zip-lining, magic carpet and snow-tubing (less skill involved). It was an awesome trip.. there was 8 of us and the dynamics between everyone is SO FUNNY... in all it was an awesome trip.. I can't wait till summer comes.. cycling, camping, canada's wonderland!!.. I cannot wait!

OK.. onto the MOST exciting news of 2008 (thus far): I'M GOING TO SEE THE SPICE GIRLS LIVE IN CONCERT 26TH FEBRUARY. Ok.. Clare and my fellow Spice Girls lovers you can imagine how friggin excited I am. Like it's like a dream come true... OMG I'm so excited. We just recieved the tickets.. so now it's for real.... I'm really going to see them!!! I hope i don't faint from excitement.. cos otherwise it's like a waste of money.But yes... only a month more then I get to see them. They we not even supossed to perform in Toronto... but cos demand was so great they opened 4 shows in Toronto at the last moment and ALL 4 shows... SOLD OUT IN A DAY! I'm going to see POSH SPICE oh goodness. I'M SO EXCITED. I have the best Boyfriend in the world... there are truly no words to describe how wonderful he is to me. Grateful is an understatement as to how I feel for everything that he's done for me. I don't know what I did to ever deserve this but I'm truly grateful, happy, blessed and loved for everything that I have in my life.

Ok.. so more updates another time!

P.S :Ski trip pics are on facebook. I'll make a collage of it and put it up on my blog in a few hours.. the bf has to be around cos the pics are in his computer.

No comments: