Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas+ Welcoming 2008 Baby!!!



I should have blogged a Christmas post but I was too busy having fun. Ok.. So my festivities began on the 23rd of December. Nick and Malika drove me and and the BF to Kingston. The ride was fairly interesting... but i won't elaborate. Anyways... one night in Kingston is NEVER enough. So our evening began with a delicious Christmas dinner cooked by Sopheap's parents...turkey and the whole works. It was SO good! Then we proceeded to opening presents mainly from Sophorn. I got the Stardust DVD!! It was really nice of him to do that. We pre-drank and got ready to hit club Stages. We had an AWESOME time there.. the music is mostly house mixes so it was GOOOOD. I'll put up some random pictures of the short but absolutely fun time at the house as well as at the club.


The next day, I had to get on the bus to Toronto, where i was going to spend the next couple of days with family and friends! Toronto is always fun.. there's so much to do.. so much to EAT!! I love that city. I had an awesome time with everyone. It was great that Jackie came down all the way from florida too. In all, the fun, food, company, laughs and monkeying around was memorable. At the same time, I was terribly missing the BF.. it was pretty bad :( Well for those who know, it was the first time we'd been apart for so long.... I'm a big baby.. yes yes. But in all I had an awesome Christmas.

Moving on, The highlight of the year was really the 31st. It was an awesome day with Sophorn, Chrissy and Jeff down. We were all antsy while waiting to head out and paint Club Heaven red one last time before the year ended. We had fun video taping Chrissy snore in her sleep and catching all the little funny moments that were going on in the apartment. Finally it was time to leave and we were pumped and ready to party.

The club was awesome, we had our party on.. and we were all ready to leave 2007 behind. I think, this has been the best New Years I've had in the LONGEST time. I was there with half of the people I love and my baby boy. It was a FUN FUN night. But by the end of the night, we were drained.. like lifeless almost. But it was worth it, every last second of it. I can't wait to see what 2008 has instored for me. I couldn't begin this year any more perfect. It's gonna be a great year and I know it. Till next time! Enjoy the pictures!

No comments: