Thursday, February 28, 2008

When dreams come true

On Tuesday, 26th February 2008 at approximately at 8pm, I stood in awe looking at the Spice Girls live in flesh standing less than 50m away from me. In that moment everything was surreal, it almost felt as though time stopped. I was watching the SPICE GIRLS' FINAL performance EVER with the Love of my Life. I couldn't help but allow a tear(or two) of joy to trickle down my face. In that moment I was truly happy.

Their performance was amazing, I don't think I'll ever see anything like that ever again. There are no words that will do justice to their performance. However I must say that during the performance I wished my closest friends were there with me because it was such a magical 3 hours. I know if I died today, I'll be a happy woman.

Besides that, nothing much has been going on. We're apartment hunting right now for May 1st. It's been really fun to look for an apartment. At the same time, I feel so old because I'd never think that the day I look for an apartment for myself would come just yet. I'm also looking forward to the end of winter, I want the SUN!! I need to tan myself.. omg I'm like turning a weird shade of yellow. And I want to go Swimming, camping, Canada's wonderland and maybe fishing too.

Ok.. till next time! Photos from the concert!

No comments: