Monday, June 4, 2007

Too DAMN Busy






I know I haven't updated since like 4637382063738392 years ago. So.. I've been busy working like a fool. I think I'll be quitting soon. Standing for 10 hours is really not my thing. I think it's a stupid job and I'll never do sales again. I have a new found respect for my dad.. sales is too tough for me.

So I have done many many things I set out to accomplish. Well I've eaten most things I have been craving for since like 8 months ago! Watched Shrek 3 and Pirates *yay*. I WANT TO WATCH HAIRSPRAY WHEN IT OPENS!!! I just need to quit my job and find a simpler one.. so the things to do list is....
** Go sentosa
** Go JB
** Eat Sushi
** Meet up with everyone I haven't seen.
** Go for Mambo night
** SHISHA!!
** Eat more
** Shop more
** Get a new job
** Get a new handphone
** Get a new iPod
** Lose some weight!

So many things to do so little time!!!!

No comments: