Saturday, May 19, 2007

HOME SWEET HOME

Man it feels so good to be back on land, in my homeland. Greeted by familiar faces, sights and sounds feels amazing. It's still under 48 hours since I've been home.. and I've ate so much!! The food is delectable... heavenly.. Mmmm.

Surprising Farna yesterday was really fun.. coming back to see her expression was worth it. The food we ordered... Tom yum Soup, Cereal prawns, Hot-plate beancurd, Sambal Kang kong, Mee Goreng, Pandan Chicken. Between 4 girls, that's a lot of food. But it was like I mentioned, HEAVENLY. Then a few hrs later, another round of Scrumptious Dinner with the family.

So apparently, Singapore has changed quite a bit. Everything in town seems to be under renovation of some sort.. shops have improved (i think).. it's quite exciting really. It feels strange to be surrounded by a million people wherever you are, but I'm getting used to it. But the HEAT!!! argh... its makng me sticky and my hair frizzy, and my face oily!!! It is TOO HOT!!!

So many more people to meet and catch up with!! Clare and Pearly faster come come!!! Farna don't leave!!! Shane faster recover!!! I can't wait to go to sentosa, to swim, sun and PLAY VOLLEYBALL!!!! People!! Faster plan!!!

There is indeed no place in the world like home! Yay going out with my MOO MOO darling and hopefully that ess later on! Blog later!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.