Sunday, March 11, 2007

Life is good.


















I'm getting quite bad at this updating thing now.. haha. So the last week or so have been crazy busy!! Presentations and written reports are driving me nuts, causing friggin stress, and making me party harder on the weekends.. heh.

Nothing much has really been going on with me at least. The weather's breaking.. and I can swear.. I almost smell SPRING!! The horrid cold weather is going away, rain's falling.. weather is climbing above O degrees... We've just un-winterized the time.. It's great. We had another bbq today for lunch, with Nguyen this time... food was great.. company was great. Life is good.

But as always, the drama never ends. Disturbing news from back home, but everything's kinda alright. Babe.. pls learn frm this yea. REALLY REALLY learn. Still love u long time!

So, yeah.. this are just kinda going smooth for me right now, grades are good, Uni is a definite guarantee, I'm not too worried about anything. The boy scene is actually kinda nice too *smiles*. I see fun times ahead.... and a lil more closer to going HOME!!

Life is great, I'm really happy. My darlings back home are happy too I think.. so it's all good!







I'm putting some pictures up... they are of a concert by Thornley, and the rest are just some random weekend partying pics.




No comments: