Sunday, February 11, 2007

Who needs a man when you have a cat?






So here's the scoop on the new favourite thing in my life. This little buddy of mine is called Nuy(pronounced Nu-yi). Its not really my cat, its my roomie Fernando's cat, but I think he likes me better, cos I'm female and he's male. He misses a woman's touch, see. I think he's just using me for my blanket, cos ever since I've been here he's been napping on my blanket. But beneath is adorable face, lies a little tiger, I've been scratched so many times now. He's a cool cat and I love him! So I guess I don't hate cats anymore, because apprently, everyone here has a freakin cat, so you just kinda get used to them. I even want to get one of my own, but I don't think Nuy will like it too much, so I'll just stick to Nuy for now!

No comments: