Sunday, February 11, 2007

Late update!

So, I've been extremely lazy to blog these few days cos I'm having wayy to much fun here! Ok, I'll start with school. School's been pretty alright, not too stressful cos our schedule's really good, so that has really helped a lot. There's a lot going on with the people at school but I'm just really too tired with the "That bitch stole my boyfriend" gossip, so I do other things like stare out of the cafeteria window and look at the snow falling down, or look out for cute boys.

Moving in with my friend Crissy, is probably one of the best decisions I've made. I keep her company and make her laugh when we're sober, and she makes me laugh when she's high, and we both teach Fernando, my other roomie how to read. In turn, he makes us cocktails, so who needs to go clubbing now, when we have an in- house bartender. That's how my weekends have been the last couple of weeks, at home drinking while loud house music is blasting from the huge speakers.

I love where I live cos, downtown is a 20 min walk away, so instead of getting drunk at the club last night, Chrissy and I, walked downtown and watched all the drunk people stumble out of the clubs. It was a lot of fun to watch drunks, and funnier when u know them! Before that, we went skating for a whole 30 mins until our feet hurt like a bitch, so we decided to stop. Then a couple hrs later, we went back, to go tobagaining, we used a magic carpet instead cos it's a lot faster. So tobagaining is when u sit on a plastic sheet or box and go down a hill, which is covered in snow. We spent a good 2 hrs flying down the hill till we were almost frozen, then we went home.

So besides playing in the snow, which is knee-deep in the backyard, and working on our fort, most days have been spent watching dvds, cooking, making cocktails, manja-ing the cat and chilling at home or going over to Troy's for drinks.

So that's about it for now.. oh and to ALL, watch APOCALYPTO!!! Best movie I've seen this year. I'm not sure about Smokin' Aces, I'll be catching that on Tuesday, so i'll update!

No comments: