Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A Tribute to Isaac Tumbley


Ok, for everyone back home, this post is dedicated to a college mate of mine, Isaac Trumbley. I'm doing this cos he's extremely offended I haven't mentioned him in any of my posts.

So, I noticed this tall man with a short beard and goatee, wearing this back hat(not a cap, buttoned down shirt, tie, sneakers and a long black coat. Very striking amongst the mass of college kids. My first impression was that he seemed armish or something like that. Then, he randomly mentioned a computer job, so that obviously gave it away. He was a computer geek. I would think no one really could understand Isaac's persona, because everyone just made assumptions about the type of person he was.

All that started to change when I realised we take the same bus from school. That's when we first started talking. One striking conversation we had was about his wife. (He's been married since 18, i think he's 24 this year)So he says something like "I tricked her into marrying me. She didn't wear glasses, so she couldn't really see me." That gave me a whole different impression, now, he's just creepy. As more bus rides occured, he just became creepier. I was almost afraid of him.

But, in class, Isaac began to piss of a certain bitch,Holly. That when I began to think, yeah, I like this guy. Just as I was starting to think he's cool, he calls me a "frigid bitch" in front of the whole class. So yeah.. I really don't know.


HAHA.
Ok.. Isaac is the coolest Kingstonian that walks Kingston grounds. He's smart, funny and a ton of fun to talk to. His sense of style, suits him perfectly, except maybe u should wear different shoes. And NO Isaac, I don't think I'm smarter that you.. despite what you say. And on a final note, Let's go skating!

No comments: