Thursday, March 27, 2008

When directions change

Time had passed me by so quickly. I can't believe it's almost the end of another school year. I met the love of my life when the school year began, and he's made these two semesters of school and being in Ottawa so memorable and beautiful. The sun's shining big and bright these days and everyone is a little chirpier and life in general, seems a little brighter.

Today, I had some time on my hands, so I sat back and thought about everyone that I love and terribly miss (yes, all my darlings at home)Then I thought to myself... everyone's directions are changing, yet somehow, we're all taking the turns on our own. My fab 4 darlings, we're all so far from each other, suddenly forcing us to gain independence and hang on while we embrace ourselves for the changes that come our way. My family: my parents, Tim, Nicole and probably even Marc, it never fails to make me so proud that I have the family that I do, they're all so smart and so strong in their own ways... it obviously runs in the John genes.

Then there's the boyfriend. He deserves a whole paragraph. The last six months have been nothing short of exciting, adventurous, full of love and a great abudance of FOOD. You've been my strongest support, my best friend,my confidant and my lover. Although it hasn't always been easy, you've never given up on me and on us, and you probably don't know how much that means. When I think about you and all the silly things we(you) do, it cracks me up every single time. In your words "I know a good thing when I see it". Babe, what we have is a great thing, and don't u ever forget that.

I want May to come soon, so I can start my freaking holiday! But I'll just patiently wait till April 19th to reunite with the latest addition to the family... Chloe!! Yet again, our directions are changing... I can't wait!

No comments: