Tuesday, December 18, 2007

When 2007 comes to an end.



































So this will be my final blog entry for 2007. The next couple of entries will mainly consist of photos and mini updates.

Memories of 2007 are bittersweet really. The year started the worst possible way imaginable, but it gradually got better.. very gradually but I've pulled through a difficult year.. in one piece too. It's funny how so much happens in one year. My life is way too dramatic for my own good. But finally things have settled down and I'm extremely relieved that things are finally looking up. Much of 2007 will be left behind (people and BAD memories)when the clock hits 0000 on 1st January 2008.

Anyhows, I'm looking forward to start the new year with a clean slate and build new memories and adventures that will carry through the next few years. It sucks that my girls aren't gonna be with me, but when u guys hit the new year 11 hours before me.. make sure u REMEMBER ME!! 2008 is going to be the best year yet and I already feel it...

OK so quick update. Went to my first EVER office Christmas party at the Westin. The food was uber yummy and Sopheap's work friends are just as eccentric as he is. So it was all very entertaining. It definitely broke the stereotype of computer geek I had in my head. In all,the party was great, I think I could get used to attending these things, well Sopheap needs to get used to it too. So it's going to be interesting. So I'm gonna leave some pictures of the party, but I've already flaunted it in Facebook but oh well. He's HOT lah what to do.

No comments: