Thursday, September 27, 2007

Paint my days a rainbow




So it's been a while since my last update.Everything's quite the same. School's the same old, with a larger workload. Friends are keeping up quite well, weather's still not too bad, but it's been raining a fair bit.

So the newest addition to my not-so-exciting life, is my boy. So some quick facts.
Name:Sopheap Hok (so-p-up)
Age:23
Place of birth : Thailand, but he's cambodian.
Raised in: Kingston, Ontario, Canada.

So, it feels strange to be in a relationship all over again.At the same time, I don't quite remember ever being this happy... EVER.I wish I could describe him with words but I can't. He's something else,so special, I think I really lucked out this time.One thing's for sure, things haven't been the same ever since I met him. I realise you get so caught up with life, sometimes you forget the little things. Right now, there is no one I'd rather share the little things with.

This whirlwind of emotions scare me more than anything, but something is different this time. I think it's cos it really feels like I'm with a MAN, not a boy.I don't know what i did to deserve someone like him, but I'll be eternally grateful.

So, i know how to make springrolls from scratch.. and i even know how to make the dipping sauce. My boyfriend rocks! Cos he feeds me with home cooked asian food! *yum!

No comments: