Monday, July 2, 2007

Long Over due!

Ok so my posts have started to get more irregular. But I have valid reasons. I work 6 bloody God damned days a week. i barely have time to comb my hair.. u know what I mean. But somehow.. this stressful, hectic, tiring life appeals to me. I've been doing very well. Work is stressful but it has its perks. I really only have time for the people that I REALLY want to spend time with.. you guys know who u are. So it's a great excuse to give to those who's company I can really do without.

Higlights of the past few weeks would include:
* Clubbing at Zouk
* Chilling out at East Coast.
* Certain work incidents.
* Fabulous 4's last supper
* Dessert at Canale(heavenlicious)
* Parents leaving :(
* My various delicious feasts.
* Shane's condo!!*again pls babe?*
* Moo's in Japan:( (Tokyo bananas?!!)
* Rebonded hair.

So yeah. BUT the main highlight is WOMAD!!! We need to dig very deep into our pockets.. but at least we're digging together right??!! I'm already excited.. I hope I really get to go.. even if it's one day. I forget to carry my camera when i go out!! Argh.. ok more pics the next time.

Pearly Teo!!! Pls meet up!! Both you and your girlfriend.. I want to meet her!! and we can eat at this fabulous dessert place. better that Max Brenner!! OMG the chocolate is TO DIE FOR!

And I miss my 2 cats.(The one in canada and the one in Aussie!) Very random but I really do.

No comments: